Search Box

Top 5 Interview Questions with Answers for Freshers asked in latest Campus Placements

Tell me something about yourself?

Sure sir, as you know my name is Varun Saha, I hail from Jaipur, and I am pursuing bachelors of technology in computer science, I have knowledge of three computer languages and I am good at coding, I have done my final year project “alumni connect portal” in core java. I participated in 'Smart India Hackathon' and got a learning experience. Coming to my hobbies are singing and reading newspaper and I am enthusiastic to work with your organization. 

Sir it was all about me, would you like to know anything else you can precede further.


Important Interview Questions with Answers
Interview Q&A
Why your academic percentage or grade is decreased from 12th to your engineering?

Sir, I have always given my best efforts in every examination of my life. I have always tried to stretch the limit of my dedication, but as far as marks are concerned with the increase in level of education and with the increase in the level of competitiveness. The scores are bound to drop.

To support your answer give some stats like..."with 90% marks I was among top 30 students of my 12th batch. But with only 70% marks now I was among top 5 students in Engineering”











Why did you joined in this college? Why this college?


I joined in this college because I like being part of large diverse group where students from all over the country will study here. And this college is offered me a large scholarships to my education also helped me to get a part time job with in the campus, which reduced the financial burden to my parents.







Why should I hire you?


Sir, as I am a fresher, I have theoretical knowledge but I can do hard work for my organization and I will put all my efforts for the good progress of organization. Being punctual and sincere, I can finish the work given to me on time and try my best to fulfil all the needs of the company from me.







Tel me what you know about this company?

It is one of the best fastest growing companies in India; the work environment of the company is very good. People feel proud to be part of the company as company provides full support to their employees in professional front, and It has many offices across the world so I have good opportunity to show my talent.






What are your strengths?
I am a honest, self-motivated and hardworking girl with positive attitude towards my career and my life.

What are your weaknesses?
I can’t say no when someone ask for help and I am a bit lazy about which I am not interested.

Why do you want to work at our company?
Sir, it is a great privilege for anyone to work in a reputed company like yours, when I read about your company I found that my skills are matching your requirements. Where I can showcase my technical skills to contribute to the company growth

What are your career goals? My short term goal is to get a job in reputed company where I can utilize my skills and improve my career path. My long term goal is to be in respectable position in that organization.


Top 5 Interview Questions with Answers for Freshers asked in latest Campus Placements Top 5 Interview Questions with Answers for Freshers asked in latest Campus Placements Reviewed by Placement Papers Hub on 11:03:00 AM Rating: 5

3 comments:

  1. Very simple and also smooth words .what they are ask from our side.its helpful for us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is good material for a freshers..i also prepare this blog....

    ReplyDelete

Placement Papers Hub. Powered by Blogger.